High Five with Nan Johnson
1) Describe yourself in five words…
2) What are you passionate about in your role at High Access?
I’m passionate about giving guidance and structure to the team and forming a clear HR plan to support High Access as the business grows.
3) What has been your highlight since joining the team?
Being welcomed into a genuinely passionate team, and of course meeting Boris!
4) If you weren’t in your career today, what would you have done – what was your dream job at high school?
I wanted to be an air hostess at school as I love travelling. My careers advice was to be a prison officer!
5) Out of work, what’s your height of expertise – what would your Mastermind subject be?
It would have to be Breaking Bad, or 1980’s “Brat pack” moviesBack to blog