Over the years we have built an unrivalled reputation for lasting client relationships, all based on exceptional performance. With a proven record for reliability and non-stop improvement, many blue chip companies trust us to deliver.
Essential Experience required:
- Previous experience as a Hire Controller; Hire Assistant or Hire Coordinator.
- Confidence to build lasting relationships with customers by taking on and off hire calls by telephone.
- Using IT systems to raise contracts.
- Experience in resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Ability to organise transport.
What we are looking for:
- A strong commitment to deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent time management and communication skills with the ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks.
- IT literate.
- Flexible to undertake other duties when required and work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethics and ability to work as part of the team.
Standard Working Hours:
7.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Up to £19,000 depending on experience.
- Full training will be provided.
- Opportunities for career progression.