High Five with Chris Cummins
This issue we’re talking to Senior Contracts Manager, Chris Cummins, asking him the key questions in a bid to get to know him better. Find out what Chris be doing if he wasn’t driving excellence through his role at High Access.
1. Describe yourself in five words…
- Hard working
2. What are you passionate about in your role at High Access?
- Continuous improvement to the business
- Experts in our field of “working at height”
- Investing in people – training and development opportunities.
3. What has been your highlight since joining the team?
Being part of the leadership team of a dynamic business and being actively involved in the development and year on year growth of the company during my four years working for High Access.
4. If you weren’t in your career today, what would you have done – what was your dream job at high school?
I’ve always had a love of property. If I was not in my job today, my dream would have been to be full-time property developer.
5. Out of work, what’s your height of expertise – what would your Mastermind subject be?
I’m passionate about Junior Football. It certainly helps that High Access are proud sponsors of Unicorn Athletic FC Hurricanes.