High Five with Chris Cummins
This issue we’re talking to Senior Contracts Manager, Chris Cummins, asking him the key questions in a bid to get to know him better. Find out what Chris be doing if he wasn’t driving excellence through his role at High Access.
- Describe yourself in five words…
- Hard working
- What are you passionate about in your role at High Access?
- Continuous improvement to the business
- Experts in our field of “working at height”
- Investing in people – training and development opportunities.
- What has been your highlight since joining the team?
Being part of the leadership team of a dynamic business and being actively involved in the development and year on year growth of the company during my four years working for High Access.
- If you weren’t in your career today, what would you have done – what was your dream job at high school?
I’ve always had a love of property. If I was not in my job today, my dream would have been to be full-time property developer.
- Out of work, what’s your height of expertise – what would your Mastermind subject be?
I’m passionate about Junior Football. It certainly helps that High Access are proud sponsors of Unicorn Athletic FC Hurricanes.