Take Five with Karen Jones
Here we’re talking to Group Executive Assistant, Karen Jones, asking her the key questions in a bid to get to know her better. Find out what Karen would be doing if she wasn’t supporting the board at High Access.
1. Describe yourself in five words…
- And a bit tenacious
2. What are you passionate about in your role at High Access?
Supporting key stakeholders in the business, championing our core values, seeing obstacles as opportunities and adapting to change.
3. What has been your highlight since joining the team?
I joined the team during a transitional period so it’s been brilliant to be able to support business growth and development.
4. If you weren’t in your career today, what would you have done – what was your dream job at high school?
Something in the legal profession. I probably spent too much time watching Crown Court and crime dramas growing up!
5. Out of work, what would your Mastermind subject be?
Probably football – for so many reasons. One day I may just have to write a book…Back to blog