Take Five with Ed Samuels
This issue we’re talking to our Helpdesk Manager, Ed Samuels, asking him the key questions in a bid to get to know him better. Find out why Ed can’t ‘get no sleep’ and why ‘there’s no white flag above his door’ – Intrigued? So are we…
1. Describe yourself in five words…
2. What are you passionate about in your role at High Access?
I am passionate about forging solid working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. I enjoy finding solutions to problems and looking to continually improve the High Access service offering.
3. What has been your highlight since joining the team?
I struggle to name a particular highlight but seeing both the business and team grow has been inspiring. We have managed to foster an environment that promotes creativity and personal development. It’s refreshing to be part of such an engaged team.
4. If you weren’t in your career today, what would you have done – what was your dream job at high school?
I worked as a session musician whilst living in London and you’ll hear my keys (keyboards) on several Dido, Faithless records – probably something in this line.
5. Out of work, what would your Mastermind subject be?
Routes to anywhere in mainland Britain by road from Bovey Tracey (Devon)Back to blog