A great opportunity to join a fast paced growing company who can help you achieve your potential and ambitions. We can provide secure continuous employment with great career opportunities for self-motivated, passionate trades persons. We are looking for operatives with a strong work ethic and good communication skills. Predominantly based in the North West you will join our Reactive Maintenance Team.
- Level 3 IRATA essential
- IPAF trained (1b), (3a) or (3b), PASMA, Asbestos NNLW and First Aid training preferred.
- General maintenance experience essential both on and off the ropes. Preferred experience would include glazing/sealant works/gutter repairs/ façade repairs and general roofing and maintenance work
- Full UK Driving licence essential
What we are looking for:
- Strong work ethics
- Supervisory experience is essential
- Good communication skills and customer service skills
- A can do approach
- Ability to operate with a degree of autonomy, responsible for monitoring rope access equipment registers and history for the maintenance department
- Applicant must be flexible and available to work overtime
Standard Working Hours:
- 7.30 am to 4.30 pm – Monday to Friday, some early starts required.
- £25, 000 – £27,000 annual salary (subject to experience and skill set)
- Access to overtime at time and a half rates
- Company vehicle