This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced growing company. We are looking for a Glazing Supervisor to work with a team of up to 4 operatives including rope access technicians.
Essential Experience required:
- Trained to install commercial glazing units. Experience to include but not limited to; curtain walling, DGU’s , overhead canopy glazing, retail shop fronts and curved units.
- High Access specialise in larger, more difficult units at high level – experience with crane lifting, spider crane lifting and vacuum lifting equipment essential.
- Full UK driving licence.
- IPAF, working at height, PASMA, CSCS and SSSTS training preferred. Further training will be provided as you develop in the role.
What we are looking for:
- Strong work ethics.
- Good communication skills and customer service skills.
- Must have the knowledge to confidently survey jobs and pass on accurate information to management.
- A can do approach, ability to work as part of a team.
- Good relationships with suppliers preferred.
- Applicants must be flexible and available to work overtime, installations are often out of regular working hours.
Standard Working Hours:
7.30am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday, operating out of our Slough Depot covering London and the South East.
- Up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Access to Overtime @ x1.5
- Company phone, tablet and vehicle.
- Career progression and the opportunity to progress within a dynamic company.